Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I've Moved...

Well, at long last, I've abandoned Blogger. I never kept up on posting here, because, to be brutally honest, the interface is far from intuitive. To be even more brutal, the site and the app and everything about it all looks and feels like they just haven't bothered updating it since 2005. To be fair, it's Google, and they very likely haven't actually updated it for that long. Google probably forgot they even had a blogging site, and anyone who had ever worked on it all is long gone to some other tech company.

So I have migrated finally, taken the giant leap that really wasn't so giant, and packed up my things to start anew at Wordpress.

I will be posting my creative outbursts, poetry, story ideas and progress, and the like over there... Bit by bit, the poetry from this site will be re-posted over there as well, sort of a Legacy Beefings, if you will. Or don't. It doesn't matter.

What does matter, however, is that anyone who actually bothers to follow me here go, GO NOW, and follow me at my new home instead! The domain theunabeefer.com has already transfered, so you should as well!

DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!

theunabeefer.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment